Cardiff and Bristol Limo Hire
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE
Hereafter Cardiff and Bristol Limo Hire shall be known as the Company. The person named in the booking shall be known as the Hirer. The Hirer is deemed responsible for every person in the party who is travelling in the vehicleThe Company is unable to accept responsibility for adverse weather conditions (storms, flooding etc), which could result in a delay or cancellation
1. Whilst every effort is made to the upkeep of the vehicles, no responsibility can be accepted for mechanical, electrical or material breakdown. In this unlikely event, every effort will be made for an immediate repair to the vehicle to enable the continuation of the journey or the Hirer will be transferred to another vehicle at the Company’s cost.
2. If the vehicle is unable to attend a function due to a breakdown or accident, the Company will make every effort to supply a similar or alternative vehicle.
3. The Company reserves the right to charge for any glass breakage’s or
Serious spillages or any damage incurred to the vehicle whilst under hire. The Company will advise the Hirer of this in writing as soon as practically possible. There is no food to be eaten on board the vehicle
4. Should the Hirer wish to change the destination or times once on board the vehicle, an additional charge will be levied at £25.00 per hour waiting or £50.00 per hour travelling. This must be paid in CASH to the driver on the occasion. The Company will not do additional pick up or drop offs that are not stated on the front of the booking form
5. By signing the booking form, you the Hirer are agreeing to enter a binding contract
6. Please be advised that the limousines contain flashing lights therefore presenting a risk to anyone who suffers from epilepsy etc. The decision to travel must be made by a responsible adult and the Company will accept no liability.
7. DUE TO OUR INSURANCE COVER AND TO BENEFIT ALL PASSENGERS SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED IN ANY OF OUR VEHICLES FOR HIRE.